Blog: Lauren Irish

Sunday 15 - Day One Indoors


Today is my first day inside due to COVID-19 and honestly, I feel as though these blogs will turn into one of those war diaries where I slowly become more and more restless. I woke up at around 11 am this morning due to being up until around 1:30 am talking with friends. I checked my phone and was texted by one of the friends I was talking with to get online so we could all play video games. The rest of the day I spent online with a group of friends only pausing to eat lunch and dinner. I went to bed at 1 am thrilled after a day of socializing and no school! 


Monday 16 - Day Two Indoors

On my second day inside I woke up at 10:30 am and played video games with friends until 2 pm when I ate lunch and was determined to start my homework. I finished up a slideshow for physics then completed math and French homework finishing at around 6 pm. I then ate dinner and logged on to play with my friends, all of us deciding to call it at 10 pm. I fell asleep at 1 am due to my horrendous sleep schedule. 


Tuesday 17 - Day Three Indoors

My third day locked up and the first day of online classes. I woke up at 7:55 am and got online at 8:30 am for my first class of the day, Geometry. While I do enjoy the online learning experience, I find the whole system to be chaotic, however, I do understand this is only the first day. After finishing my classes at around noon, I ate lunch and prepared for the Honors English essay which I finally completed at 2 pm and then played with friends for about an hour and a half before starting my homework. I barely managed to finish my homework at 10:30 as the warm air breeds a feeling of summer and thus procrastination. I am starting to feel really restless here at home. I went to bed at 10:30pm. 


Wednesday 18 - Day Four Indoors (hee hee that rhymes)

FOURTH DAY! My interest in grammar is abating due to the constant writing I have had to do these past few days. I am also very tired of staying in this house and would like to go out and hang with friends. I woke up at 7:45 am this morning in order to continue to edit my essay. I started English class first thing afterward at 8:30 am then went to physics, study hall, and finished with journalism. I began my homework at 3:30 pm, ate around three hours later, and went to bed at 10:30 pm.